www-announce mailing list archives

From hadr...@apache.org
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.8.5 Released
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 02:10:10 GMT
The Apache Camel project [1] is a powerful open source integration framework based on known
Enterprise Integration Patterns [2].

The Camel community continues its efforts to issue patch releases on a predictable schedule.
We are a bit late with announcing the 2.8.5 release which was actually available in the public
repos for a few days now. The 2.8.5 release comes with 46 issues fixed. While the 2.8.x and
2.9.x branches are still actively supported, we will now focus on getting 2.10.0 out the door.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [3] either from the Apache mirrors
or from the Central Maven repository.
For more details please take a look at the release notes [4].

Many thanks to the Camel community for making this release possible.

Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/
[2] http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html
[4] http://camel.apache.org/download.html