Libcloud team is pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.9.1!
- A lot of improvements and additional functionality in the OpenStack driver. Now a generic OpenStack driver (Provider.OPENSTACK) also works with devstack.org
- Improvements and better exception propagation in the deploy_node method
- New driver for ElasticHosts Los Angeles and Toronto location
- Support for new EC2 instance type - m1.medium
- Don't lowercase special header names in the Amazon S3 storage driver. This fixes a bug with multi-objects delete calls.
- Properly handle OpenStack providers which return public IP addresses under the 'internet' key in the 'addresses' dictionary
- Make create_node in Linode driver return a Node instance instead of a listen of Node instances
pip install apache-libcloud
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud
Bugs / Issues