www-announce mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Empire-db 2.3.0 released
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:54:45 GMT
The Apache Empire-db team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Empire-db version 2.3.0, this is our first release since we graduated
from the incubator.

Apache Empire-db is a lightweight data access and persistence
component for relational databases based on JDBC.
http://empire-db.apache.org/

* Allow specification of delete action for each DBRelation (ON DELETE CASCADE)
* Extend Record and Column interfaces by Record.isReadOnly() and
Column.validate() methods
* Simplify use of DBCommand:DBCommandParam class
* Allow expression based indexes
* Allow to specify the character column length in bytes (Non-Unicode) or
* chars (Unicode) for DDL generation
..and lots of bug fixes...

Changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/empire-db/tags/empire-db-parent-2.3.0/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Download:
http://empire-db.apache.org/downloads/latest.htm

Thank you for your interest in Apache Empire-db!

The Apache Empire-db Team.