www-announce mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject [Announce] The Apache Software Foundation Welcomes Citrix as its Newest Sponsor
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:17:09 GMT
[this announcement is also online at http://s.apache.org/ea]

The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) is welcomes Citrix to the roster of sponsors at the Platinum
level.

"We are pleased to welcome Citrix to our individual and corporate sponsors whose generosity
helps advance the day-to-day operations of The Apache Software Foundation," said ASF Chairman
Doug Cutting. "This support helps us successfully shepherd more than 100 top-level projects,
incubate dozens of open source innovations, broaden community outreach, and enhance the lives
of countless users and developers The Apache Way."

Citrix joins the following Sponsors: Platinum level --Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo!;
Gold level --AMD, Hortonworks, HP, and IBM; Silver level --Basis Technology, Cloudera, Matt
Mullenweg, PSW GROUP, and SpringSource; Bronze level --AirPlus International, BlueNog, Digital
Primates, FuseSource, Intuit, Joost, Liip AG SA Ltd, Lucid Imagination, Talend, Two Sigma
Investments, and WANdisco.

For more information on becoming a Sponsor of the ASF, please see http://apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html

# # #