www-announce mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject [announce] Announcing Apache BarCamp Washington DC
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 17:39:00 GMT
[this announcement is also available at http://s.apache.org/ixK]

The first Apache BarCamp Washington, D.C. will be held on May 19 2012.

If you will be in or around the Washington, D.C. area at that time, do sign up and join us!

As with all Apache BarCamps, there will be a mix of Apache and non-Apache talks given based
on who comes and the topics that interest them - with an emphasis on sharing knowledge and
having a fun time. For more details and/or to sign up, please take a look at our event site[1].
If you have specific questions feel free to email the planning group <apachebarcampdc@googlegroups.com>.

We are also wanting a few more sponsors, so if the D.C. market is interesting to your company
and you'd like to find out some sponsoring details, contact us at <apachebarcampdc@googlegroups.com>.

Otherwise, if you can't join us in the Washington D.C. area, but you're interested in helping
run an Apache BarCamp or Hackathon in your home town, find out more about getting involved
in small events at <small-events-discuss@apache.org>.

Thanks!

--the Apache Conference Committee

[1] - http://events.apache.org/event/2012/barcamp-dc/