www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.2-unstable released
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 23:09:47 GMT
           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer releases,
and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our next stable releases.

This release has a large number of bug fixes, and quite a few functionality
and API additions. In particular, there's a whole new config system for
specifying which IPs and ports to bind (and how). The artifacts are
available for download.

More details about this release is available on this download page.

-- The Apache Traffic Server community