www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.2-unstable released
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 23:09:47 GMT
           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer releases,
and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our next stable releases.

This release has a large number of bug fixes, and quite a few functionality
and API additions. In particular, there's a whole new config system for
specifying which IPs and ports to bind (and how). The artifacts are
available for download.

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

More details about this release is available on this download page.

Cheers,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community