www-announce mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.4.1-incubating released
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 06:29:34 GMT
Please accept my apology for announcing wrong version 1.4.0-incubating in email body. We are
in deed announcing version 1.4.1-incubating as the subject suggest.

Jarcec

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:11:29AM +0100, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> The Apache Sqoop team is pleased to announce the release of Sqoop 1.4.0-incubating from
the Apache Incubator.

> This is the second incubator release of Apache Sqoop, a tool designed for efficiently
transferring bulk data between Apache Hadoop and structured datastores, such as relational
databases.

and to get involved, visit the project website at http://incubator.apache.org/sqoop/.