www-announce mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <as...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.7.0 released
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:53:34 GMT
The Apache Whirr team is pleased to announce the release of Whirr 0.7.0.

This is our first release after graduating from the Apache Incubator.

Apache Whirr is a library and a command line tool that can be used to run
distributed services in the cloud. It simplifies the deployment of distributed
systems on cloud infrastructure, allowing you to launch and tear-down complex
cloud cluster environments with a single command.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/whirr/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311110&version=12317571

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://whirr.apache.org/

The Apache Whirr Team