www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.0-unstable released
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:46:24 GMT
           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.0-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.0.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer
releases, and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our next
stable releases.

This release has a large number of bug fixes and performance
improvements, and is available for download at

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

More details about this release is available on this download page.

Cheers,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community