www-announce mailing list archives

From hadr...@apache.org
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.8.0 released
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:08:50 GMT
The Apache Camel project [1] is a powerful open source integration framework based on known
Enterprise Integration Patterns [2].

The Apache Camel 2.8.0 release is finally out. This release comes with a record 422 issues
resolved, many of them coming as contributions from our community. There are too many new
features, improvements and fixes to list here, so I recommend taking a look at the release
notes [3] for a more complete overview. Thank you for your contributions and continued support.

Download [4] Camel now, check out the release notes [3] and enjoy the ride!
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/
[2] http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html
[3] http://camel.apache.org/camel-280-release.html