www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 2.1.9-unstable released
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 14:39:38 GMT
           Apache Traffic Server v2.1.9-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v2.1.9.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer
releases, and file bugs (and/or send patches). Since this is close to
what will become the next stable release (v3.0), everyone is encouraged
to upgrade and take it for a spin.

This is primarily a bug fix release, fixing many issues in preparation
for our next major stable release. The source code is immediately
available for download at

More details about this release is available on the same page.

-- The Apache Traffic Server community