www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 2.1.9-unstable released
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 14:39:38 GMT
           Apache Traffic Server v2.1.9-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v2.1.9.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer
releases, and file bugs (and/or send patches). Since this is close to
what will become the next stable release (v3.0), everyone is encouraged
to upgrade and take it for a spin.

This is primarily a bug fix release, fixing many issues in preparation
for our next major stable release. The source code is immediately
available for download at

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

More details about this release is available on the same page.

Cheers,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community