www-announce mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache MINA 2.0.2 released
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:11:08 GMT
  The Apache MINA project team is proud to announce the release
of Apache MINA version 2.0.2.

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily by providing an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over
various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP vis Java NIO.

The Apache MINA project website includes resources such as
introductory presentation slides, tutorials, and examples to help you
learn MINA as soon as possible.

This version fixes a few errors found since we released 2.0.1

Download :
* http://mina.apache.org/downloads.html

Quick links:
* Homepage - http://mina.apache.org/
* FAQ - http://mina.apache.org/faq.html
* Testimonials - http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html
* Documentation - http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html
* Performance - http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

The Apache MINA project team is always open for your feedback.  Please
let us know what you think about MINA via our mailing list and support
forum: http://mina.apache.org/contact.html

Thank you !

Release Notes - MINA - Version 2.0.2

     * [DIRMINA-771] - Calling NioSocketSession.toString() causes
     * [DIRMINA-790] - 2.0.0M6 + 2.0.0RC1: Win7 performance issue
     * [DIRMINA-791] - LineDelimeter.DEFAULT equals LineDelimeter.AUTO
     * [DIRMINA-807] - Deadlock with NioDatagramAcceptor/Udp (Compilable
code inlined showing issue)
     * [DIRMINA-808] - infinity loop in
AbstractPollingIoProcessor.Processor.run if connection is closed
     * [DIRMINA-810] - DIRMINA-803 ProtocolCodecFilter.filterWrite() is
no longer thread-safe not fixed totally
     * [DIRMINA-812] - ProtocolCodecSession.getService() returns null

     * [DIRMINA-787] - AttributeKey needs either a better documenation
or a more intuitive behaviour

The Apache MINA PMC.

Emmanuel L├ęcharny