www-announce mailing list archives

From "Ben Dewey" <bende...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Stonehenge m2-incubating released
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2010 23:15:49 GMT
The Apache Stonehenge[1] community is proud to announce our m2-incubating
release, which is our second release as an Apache Incubator project.

Stonehenge is a set of example applications for Service Oriented
Architecture that spans languages and platforms and demonstrates best
practice and interoperability.  The release includes the addition of Sun
Metro to our list of supported platforms and also introduced support for
WS-Trust and federated identity.

Please visit the Downloads[2] and Documentation[3] pages to learn more about
Apache Stonehenge.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/stonehenge/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/stonehenge/download.html
[3] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STONEHENGE/Index