www-announce mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 4.0.0
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:40:31 GMT
The Apache ServiceMix team is pleased to annouce the release of Apache
ServiceMix 4.0.
Download links and detailed release notes are available at
   http://servicemix.apache.org/smx4/servicemix-400.html

Apache ServiceMix 4.0 is the first release of our OSGi based
integration platform. It includes two major components:

    * Apache ServiceMix Kernel 1.1.0
      an OSGi runtime with a lot of extra features (SSH connectivity,
provisioning enhancements, Spring integration, ...)
    * Apache ServiceMix NMR 1.0.0
      an OSGi based NMR and JBI container, which also comes with a new
clustering engine ready for enterprise deployment

In addition, ServiceMix 4.0 also ships with enhanced ActiveMQ, Camel
and CXF integration as well as a whole set of
examples to let you leverage this functionality. We also have
out-of-the-box support for deploying and running web
applications, so they can run together with everything else in the
same container.

Guillaume Nodet,
on behalf or the ServiceMix PMC