www-announce mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] ApacheCon Europe 2009 - Watch live video for free, download the Program Guide, and Save the Dates
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:11:25 GMT

ApacheCon Europe 2009 publishes our downloadable Program Guide;
provides live Video Streams; has free signups available for MeetUps and
the BarCamp; and announces Save-the-Date for upcoming conferences and
events.  Everything you need to know:  http://www.eu.apachecon.com

Can't Attend? Live Video Streams Of Keynotes Free
  Watch our keynotes and lunchtime sessions for free with live streaming
  video from Linux New Media.  Full session tracks are available for a
  fee.  Free and paid tracks are available in an archive later.
   http://xrl.us/aceu09vid

Special Events: MeetUps, BarCampApache - Free
  It's free to attend BarCampApache on Monday, 23 March during the day.
   http://barcamp.org/BarCampApache    Add your name to participate

  MeetUps on Monday and Tuesday evening are also free.
  Monday at 19:00: join the Maven and Portals communities.
  Tuesday at 19:00: join Wicket, Lucene, and JCR/Jackrabbit/Sling.
   http://xrl.us/aceu09mc    MeetUp schedule and sign up to participate

Download the ApacheCon Program Guide
------------------------------------
  The listing of everything at the conference downloadable as PDF:
   http://www.eu.apachecon.com/c/aceu2009/about/conference-resources

Save The Dates!  ApacheCon and More
-----------------------------------
  BarCampApacheOxford
   4-5 April 2009 - Oxford, England
   http://barcamp.org/BarCampApacheOxford

  ApacheCon US 2009 - Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of The ASF!
   2-6 November 2009 - Oakland, CA
   http://www.us.apachecon.com

  ApacheCon Europe 2010
   Spring 2010

  ApacheCon US 2010
   1-5 November 2010 - Atlanta, GA

  ApacheCon North America 2011
   7–11 November 2011 - Vancouver BC, Canada

Interested in sponsoring ApacheCon?
  Contact Delia Frees at delia@apachecon.com for further information.
   http://xrl.us/aceu09ss    Our current sponsor list

--