www-announce mailing list archives

From "Belinda Perkins" <stew...@mtmbookkeeping.com>
Subject All orders will be processed and dispatched within 24hrs.
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:18:12 GMT
To get the best possible results we recommend using the program for at least four months. But
remember, just like exercising, results may vary. The more dedicated you are, the sooner you
will see results. We look forward to your success! Did you know... MegaDik was featured in
leading mens magazines such as FHM, MAXIM, plus many others, and rated No.1 choice for penis
enlargement... Also seen on TVhttp://madmiser.comYour online shopping is safe & secure
with EliteHerbal... also very discreet and private with no indication of penis enlargement
on the bottle, package or billing receipt.