www-announce mailing list archives

From "Rachel Forrest" <gary.fl...@gallery-korea.com>
Subject Of course lowering carbohydrate intake helps immensely as well. This all-natural appetite suppressant is also being applauded for containing no dangerous stimulants.
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:38:13 GMT
f you haven’t heard of Anatrim yet, you soon will because it is being touted as the new miracle
supplement for safe, effective weight loss. The deal is this: try Anatrim for yourself to
see the great results of our special combination of all-natural herbal ingredients. If you're
not happy with your purchase then simply return the empty packaging after you are finished
for a full refund less a processing, shipping and handling fee.http://leadfant.netI was originally
amazed that the first two pills I took of Anatrim, almost immediately took my cravings away.
Now 4 weeks later, 3 belt holes later, I have become an advocate for this awesomely powerful,
natural supplement!