14th November 2006:

The Apache Tuscany community is pleased to announce its Milestone 2 release of SDO (Service Data Objects).

You can download binary and source distributions from:

For further information, visit our web site at:

For detailed information about what's new in this release see

Tuscany is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software Foundation
(ASF), sponsored by the Web Services PMC.

Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects.

While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Please feel free to send any feedback to our mailing lists:

Any contribution in the form of coding, testing, improving the documentation, and reporting bugs is always welcome. For more information on how to get involved with the development of Tuscany, visit our Get Involved page at:

Thank you for your interest in Apache Tuscany!