www-announce mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Maven Continuum 1.0 Technology Preview Available
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:46:18 GMT
The Maven team is pleased to announce our Technology Preview
for the Continuum 1.0 release. Continuum is the Maven project's
Continuous integration tool. This release offers users both an advance
look at what's in Continuum 1.0 and a head start in helping to shape the
final Continuum release (currently slated for early August).

Continuum 1.0 features includes:

o Tight integration Maven 2.x
o Support for Maven 1.x
o Support for Ant
o Support for shell scripts
o Easy to use web interface
o An XML-RPC interface for integration, automation and remoting
o Easy to use command line shell interface using Python and the XML-RPC
interface
o Pluggable project registrars
o Pluggable project build triggers
o Pluggable notification schemes

Please note, as a Technology Preview, this release is not intended for
production use.

We plan to have 2-3 alphas and 1-2 betas prior to posting the release
candidates, which will be followed by the final release. We welcome any
and all feedback and look forward to your comments!

http://maven.apache.org/continuum
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

you are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance