www-announce mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon: Early-bird registration ends Friday
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:14:52 GMT
As has been pointed out to me, I made a typo.  The deadline is still
this Friday, but that's the 16TH, not the 13TH.

Here's the corrected message:

Just a reminder: this Friday, 16 September 2000, is the LAST DAY
for the early-bird registration discount for the ApacheCon 2000
Europe conference October 23-25 in London, England.

For information about registering, see:

        http://ApacheCon.Com/2000/EU/html/registry.html

A link to the online registration system is at the top of that
page.

For information about the conference, see

        http://ApacheCon.Com/

There will be one more notice about this deadline.
--
#ken    P-)}