ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: system.listMethods support in apache XML-RPC
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:32:20 GMT
On 11/16/06, Greg Johnson <> wrote:

> Could I ask you to clarify one point - is introspection available
> available in the release available at present on the website?  Would
> you be able to point me to a keyword I could use to search the javadocs?

XML-RPC introspection is available. However, it must be explicitly
enabled and how to do that is possibly non-obvious. That's what was
missing in XMLRPC-75 finally.

I have added some documentation now, which you'll find at

Note, that this documentation is for the current SVN version, not for
the 3.0 release. You'll find nightly builds at

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: