ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: system.listMethods support in apache XML-RPC
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:32:20 GMT
On 11/16/06, Greg Johnson <greg.johnson@manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> Could I ask you to clarify one point - is introspection available
> available in the release available at present on the website?  Would
> you be able to point me to a keyword I could use to search the javadocs?

XML-RPC introspection is available. However, it must be explicitly
enabled and how to do that is possibly non-obvious. That's what was
missing in XMLRPC-75 finally.

I have added some documentation now, which you'll find at

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/xmlrpc/trunk/src/site/apt/introspection.apt

Note, that this documentation is for the current SVN version, not for
the 3.0 release. You'll find nightly builds at

    http://people.apache.org/dist/ws/xmlrpc/nightly/

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)