ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ws-xmlrpc persistent objects in handler class - example (can be found here).
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:25:52 GMT
On 11/6/06, Iain Bullard <iain.bullard@gmail.com> wrote:

> As Promised some documentation,

One hint:

- "For a method to be exposed via xml-rpc it must be public and have a
return type
  that is not void ..."

  That is true for v3.0. In 3.1, void methods are available, if
extensions are turned on.
  In other words: Note, that your "init" method might be callable
remotely, which is
  almost definitely not what you want. (See the discussion between
Jimisola and me
  from today.)

Apart from that, thanks for the example. I have added the link to the
"links" section.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)