ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From "Iain Bullard" <iain.bull...@gmail.com>
Subject ws-xmlrpc persistent objects in handler class - example (can be found here).
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:57:37 GMT
As Promised some documentation,

http://blog.buttermountain.co.uk/2006/11/06/accessing-persistent-objects-with-apache-ws-xmlrpc-30-a-documented-example/

As I figured out how to get a simple persistent object into my handler
classes I decided that I would create a
very simple example to demonstrate how it can be done. I've created a
document to accompany the example, its included
in the code zip file (linked to within that post) and its pretty much the
content of that blog post.

The document is aimed at people who are not familiar with ws-xmlrpc 3.0 and
I hope it helps bring together the various
FAQ entries on the site into one example that people can use as a reference.

I'm sorry that the code formatting in the post is non-existent but wordpress
is not something I use often.

Any corrections, suggestions etc please send them my way.