ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject Re: Single handler instance for all requests
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:25:03 GMT
> But replacing one factory with another
> AbstractReflectiveHandlerMapping.java looks like dirty hack. What is the
> right way to do it?

Replacing can be done with
AbstractReflectiveHandlerMapping.setRequestProcessorFactoryFactory but
this is wrong way.

I need to instantiate handler with my own factory based on any String
value (abstract class name from any source: JNDI name or Spring bean
name), not on Class type. So, it looks like I need to modify
PropertyHandlerMapping.addHandler,
AbstractReflectiveHandlerMapping.registerPublicMethods,
AbstractReflectiveHandlerMapping.newXmlRpcHandler,
RequestProcessorFactory.getRequestProcessorFactory or create parallel
stack to use String instead of Class. In my own RequestProcessorFactory
I need to load existing and configured handler from any location (JNDI
or Spring context).

Is this right way or any other exists?

--
Thanks,