ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From "Rapthor" <rapt...@lycos.de>
Subject org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: No such handler XMLRPCHandler.getAllGroups
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:21:58 GMT
Hi,

why do I receive this Exception although I do have specified a method
"getAllGroups". The other method works fine (inBound(x,y)):

public class XMLRPCHandler {
    public XMLRPCHandler()
    {
    }
    public void getAllGroups()
    {
        // blah
    }
    public String inBound(String from, String to) {
        return "Thank you " + from + ", for calling " + to;
    }
}

The call looks like this:

XmlRpcClientConfigImpl config = new XmlRpcClientConfigImpl();
config.setServerURL(new URL(url));

XmlRpcClient client = new XmlRpcClient();
client.setTransportFactory(new XmlRpcCommonsTransportFactory(client));
client.setConfig(config);
Object[] params = new Object[0];

client.execute("XMLRPCHandler.getAllGroups", params);