ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Morin" <steve.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to thousands of them
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:30:28 GMT
Same here, is there a mailing list admin that can remove the offending accounts

On 10/27/06, Ryan Shelley <rshelley@csun.edu> wrote:
> Agreed....
>
> Ryan Shelley
> Lead Developer
> ITR Web Development/Middleware
> California State University, Northridge
>
> 818.677.4258
> rshelley@csun.edu
>

> On Oct 26, 2006, at 10:29 PM, Perry Nguyen wrote:
>
> > Can something please be done about this spam problem?  I don't
> > believe I'm the only one seeing these messages.  Why isn't there
> > any concern in getting rid of the spam?
> >
> > Coleman Burrell wrote:
> >> We are living in a time of natural resources , and those with the
> >> resource are those with the power and money.
> >> gold, oil, property; all at record highs.  It's where you want to be.
> >> Our next feature has achieve that position, and is now
> >> starting heavy weight publicity to let anyone know it.
> >> This company is none other than AUNI.  AUNI is specialized
> >> in natural resources  ventures.  An incredible discovery is
> >> coming out of the company and will be backed up with a
> >> smashing publicity blitz.
> >> ---
> >> AUNI . OB
> >> Cap: 92.85M
> >> ---
> >> After a minor pullback on Wednesday, we are certain to see
> >> a soar of over 300% over the next week.  There is no
> >> reason you should not allow yourself to benefit from a big
> >> break.  Don't let this one pass by.

Become a blue chip expert today -
http://www.bluechipexpert.com/invite?code=xqyry

Lisp Programming - You don't know what your missing ...

Benjamin Franklin, in his autobiography,  argues that you can be more
productive at work if you don't drink rum or beer all day, apparently
a revolutionary concept in the 18th century.