ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Quint <l...@nanohertz.com>
Subject Re: PATCH: src/java/org/apache/xmlrpc/util/DateTool.java
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:04:48 GMT
At 11:54 PM -0700 6/29/04, Daniel L. Rall wrote:
>+1 on committing this patch to CVS HEAD (only).
>
>Steve, this is quite a bit of code.  Any chance of a JUnit test case
>to go along with it?  It's the perfect sort of code for a unit test.

Attached.

Note that dates without time zone information is in a different test,
since I'm too lazy to figure out what time zone the tester is in.
--

Steve

"Always ... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is
better. And twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad. And too
much is never enough except when it's just about right."
			-- The Tick