ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Peierls <...@peierls.net>
Subject Re: Dropping JDK 1.1 compatibility
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:56:05 GMT

Daniel Rall wrote:
> Item 1 sounds like a good idea, but I don't see the point of item 2 if
> item 1 is clearly documented.

Yeah, I guess it's not important. I just thought there would be howls
of protest if there were no simple way to get the old behavior.
Depends on whether you think

    XmlRpc.structClass = java.util.Hashtable;
    XmlRpc.arrayClass  = java.util.Vector;

is too complicated.

> A patch would be terrific.  ;-)

I'll see what I can do. I had one ready two years ago... :-)

--tim