ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject xdocs
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:23:12 GMT
Hi Hannes,

I have added some initial xdocs just so you can see how things are setup.

Here are the guildlines for the anakia documentation:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html

What I made is basically a shell. I have placed your documents into anakia
formatted documents but left the body text commented out on the bottom. You
can slowly move the text into the body of the document.

To regenerate the documentation use the 'docs' target. You just have the
jakarta-site2 module checked out in parallel for now. We can break this dep
later  I just wanted to get you going so we could get some docs up and
running quickly.

Daniel and I are both familiar with the xdoc format so just poke us if you
need a hand. If you focus on the text I will clean up the look later. Like I
said, there's not much there but it's a start. Just update the repository
and you'll see the xdocs directory and hopefully you will be able to go from
there.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl