ws-xmlrpc-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: Karma for CVS commit
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:24:35 GMT
On 10/29/01 3:06 PM, "Hannes Wallnöfer" <hannes@helma.at> wrote:

> Daniel Rall wrote:
>>
>> I can't wait to see a web page up--ought to decrease the number of
>> "Where does this xml-rpc package come from?" questions.  ;)
>>
>> Dan
>
> I guess it would also make my life easier ;-)
>
> I checked out the xml-site but it looks a bit intimidating to me, to put
> it mildly. Any idea where to start?

That's where I stopped too. I think we should just use anakia because than
we can whip something off. Hannes, I had the text files you sent me but
there on a machine I don't have access to at the moment. If you send them to
me I'll make a start of some anakia xdocs right now to get you started.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org