ws-wss4j-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <>
Subject Re: Status of 1.6 branch.....
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:30:12 GMT
Hi Dan,

I reckon the immediate priority is to release 1.5.9. It's been a year
now since 1.5.8 was released. There are currently 5 open items:

I have to review David's patches for the first 2, and I have a patch
for the other two that I need to finish off. I haven't looked at
WSS-204 (i.e. SAML 2.0 processing support) in a while, I recall there
was some issue with the patch. I will take another look.

WRT 1.6, in addition to the previous items we have:

I've done some work on changing the behaviour of the callback stuff,
which I will finish off and mail to the list. The big ticket items are
the change to SAML 2 and support for chained certificates. I likely
will not have the time to do these in the immediate future, so if
someone is willing to contribute to tackling these all the better!

I also have a couple of issues to iron out with the
SecurityTokenReference Transform on trunk.

I propose getting 1.5.9 out the door asap, and then focusing on 1.6. Thoughts?