ws-wss4j-dev mailing list archives

From Cleber Moura <cleber.t.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure WSS4JOutInterceptor encryptation for multiple clients
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:14:59 GMT
I try to use this option already, but it doesn´t work. It raises an
exception with the message: "No certificates for user useReqSigCert were
found for encryption".

As a workaround I did override the method handleMessage from
WSS4JOutInterceptor class to set the property "encriptionUser" with the same
user from IN message.

Thanks.