ws-wss4j-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Dittmann <Werner.Dittm...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to configure WSS4JOutInterceptor encryptation for multiple clients
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 06:46:03 GMT
Can you have a look (google :-)  ) for the option "useReqSigCert"?
At least in the WSS4J Axis handler this oprion triggers a specical
action. This could be the option you a looking for. Ther sever
uses the clients's certificate to encrypt the response, the client
uses its certificate to sign its request, the clients must use
"DirectReference" to submit its certificate in the request. This
works for any number of clients.

I don't know if this option is also available in CFX.

Regards,
Werner