ws-wss4j-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security 1.1
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:54:32 GMT
Ever,

If i can predict...it's a few weeks away.

Regarding the dev team, No deadlines as such. we are short of hands,
please consider yourself as a part of the team as well. There is
"invisible force" behind the scenes, all's happening on the list as
and as and when folks find time to do stuff. we can do with all the
help we can get...by reviewing the committee draft and opening JIRA
issues and submitting patches.

thanks,
dims