ws-wsrf-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Nijhawan <nnijh...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Query regarding Client Side stack
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:31:10 GMT
Hi,

I am using Apache WSRF implementation for developing some sample examples.
I found out that Apache WSRF does not provide any Client side stack which
can be used to generate SOAP Messages, Please correct me if I am wrong.
Apache WSRF only provides SOAPClient Ant Task which accepts SOAP Message
and transmits it to destination WebService. Do you have any plans to roll
it out in future releases? If not what else you suggest me to execute. Your
immediate response & help will be appreciated.

regards,
Nitin
IBM India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
Phone: +91-124-2834727 (direct)
Cell: +919810661814
email:nnijhawa@in.ibm.com
*If you think you can you can,