ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From "Leng, Jialing" <jialing.l...@uk.fid-intl.com>
Subject RE: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:05:54 GMT
Paolo,

The web services we are using haven't been published in WSDL and it is end
to end connection and communication via SOPA over HTTP at the moment. We are
only a client and have no control over server side at all. The WSDL I am
using is someone's volunteered work. The thing which I can't understand is
that AXIS' WSDL2Java tool can recognise both my WSDL and XSD and generate
the Java class files correctly (I suppose WSDL2Java would validate both) but
WSIF doesn't.

BTW, those simple types are defined in my XSD file but after the definition
of the complex types and I suppose the order is not significant ?

Thanks
Jialing

-----Original Message-----
From: Fiore Paolo [mailto:Paolo.Fiore@atosorigin.com]
Sent: 14 July 2005 09:26
To: wsif-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: R: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd

Jialing,

when you try to deploy a web-service, the WSDL will be validate. That means
that all xsd data types must be imported.
The attached file test.xsd is a correct schema file built starting from your
schema file. I re-writed semplyfing it. This file is OK. As you can see I
added information missing. These info missing are writed as "simple type".
In your schema file, for example you refere to type "OperIdType" that
doesn't exist. So or you define in schema file this type of data, or you
refere it importing these type form another schema file.

Paolo