ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From "Leng, Jialing" <jialing.l...@uk.fid-intl.com>
Subject RE: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:19:05 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Fiore Paolo [mailto:Paolo.Fiore@atosorigin.com]
Sent: 13 July 2005 15:39
To: wsif-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: R: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd

Jialing,

there are two error.
1)
At end of schema file there isn't  tag </xsd:schema>. But I suppose that you
have forgotten to write it in this e-mail.

2)
You must add in the your schema file a section with <import
namesapce="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b" schemaLocation="....."> to
validate your WSDL. The error message say you that into WSDL isn't possible
resolve the namespace referenced in schema file and defined by the following
piece of code:
xmlns:xt="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"

Regards

Paolo