ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From "Leng, Jialing" <jialing.l...@uk.fid-intl.com>
Subject Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:40:31 GMT

Hi, I am new to this forum/WSIF and hopefully someone can point me into the
direction ...

I am trying to use WSIF to access the web services and the WSDL file
describing the web services includes an "import" tag section which should
import the specified XSD file which defines the data types used for the web
services. WSDL2Java does generates the classes fine. But somehow my WSIF
application cannot seem to pick up the data types there. I am using wsif 2.0
downloaded from Apache web site. The import line is like :

<import namespace="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"
location="../schemas/XtracB2BServiceSchema.xsd" />

Can anyone help me on this ?

Thanks
Jialing