ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From Fiore Paolo <Paolo.Fi...@atosorigin.com>
Subject R: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:26:10 GMT
Jialing,

when you try to deploy a web-service, the WSDL will be validate. That
means that all xsd data types must be imported.
The attached file test.xsd is a correct schema file built starting from
your schema file. I re-writed semplyfing it. This file is OK. As you can
see I added information missing. These info missing are writed as
"simple type". In your schema file, for example you refere to type
"OperIdType" that doesn't exist. So or you define in schema file this
type of data, or you refere it importing these type form another schema
file.

Paolo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Leng, Jialing [mailto:jialing.leng@uk.fid-intl.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 13 luglio 2005 18.19
A: 'wsif-user@ws.apache.org'
Oggetto: RE: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd

Paolo,

Yes, I didn't include the whole schema file but only included the piece
which is relevant in my early mail.

As for the point 2 below, do you mean I must add an import section in
the XSD file to include the location of WSDL so the WSDL can be
validated? I have tried the following in the XSD file :

<xsd:import namespace="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"
schemaLocation="../schemas/XtracB2BServiceSchema.xsd" />

or

<import namespace="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"
schemaLocation="../wsdls/XtracB2B.wsdl" />

but none of them works, could you please give more ideas? I am new to
WSDL/XSD/WebService so your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Jialing