ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From Fiore Paolo <Paolo.Fi...@atosorigin.com>
Subject R: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:39:24 GMT

Da: Leng, Jialing [mailto:jialing.leng@uk.fid-intl.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 13 luglio 2005 16.20
A: 'wsif-user@ws.apache.org'
Oggetto: RE: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd

Thanks Fiore.

I used the following:

<types xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"

<xsd:schema>

<xsd:import namespace="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"

schemaLocation="../schemas/XtracB2BServiceSchema.xsd" />

</xsd:schema>

</types>

But it complains

Error   INVALID_WSDL: XSD element {urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b}Login
cannot be resolved XtracLogin.wsdl IPManager/src/wsifclients/wsdls line
1.

and in XSD file, "Login" is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsd:schema xmlns:xt="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"
targetNamespace="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"

<!-- Xtrac Session Cookie data type -->

<xsd:element name="Cookie" type="xsd:string"/>

<!-- ***************************************************** -->

<!-- Login -->

<!-- ***************************************************** -->

<!-- Request -->

<xsd:element name="Login" type="xt:LoginType"/>

<xsd:complexType name="LoginType">

<xsd:sequence>

<xsd:element name="OperId" type="xt:OperIdType"/>

<xsd:element name="Password" type="xt:PasswordType"/>

<xsd:element name="GetSecurityFunctions" type="xt:YesNoType"
minOccurs="0"/>

<xsd:element name="GetBitmaskSecurityFunctions" type="xt:YesNoType"
minOccurs="0"/>

<xsd:element name="GetOperatorProfileInfo" type="xt:YesNoType"
minOccurs="0"/>

<xsd:element name="GetSourceSystemInfo" type="xt:YesNoType"
minOccurs="0"/>

</xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

Any idea why ?