ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From Fiore Paolo <Paolo.Fi...@atosorigin.com>
Subject R: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:46:56 GMT
Leng,

try with:

<import namespace="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"
schemaLocation="../schemas/XtracB2BServiceSchema.xsd" />

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Leng, Jialing [mailto:jialing.leng@uk.fid-intl.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 13 luglio 2005 15.41
A: 'wsif-user@ws.apache.org'
Oggetto: Problem for .wsdl that imports .xsd

Hi, I am new to this forum/WSIF and hopefully someone can point me into
the direction ...

I am trying to use WSIF to access the web services and the WSDL file
describing the web services includes an "import" tag section which
should import the specified XSD file which defines the data types used
for the web services. WSDL2Java does generates the classes fine. But
somehow my WSIF application cannot seem to pick up the data types there.
I am using wsif 2.0 downloaded from Apache web site. The import line is
like :

<import namespace="urn:schemas-xtrac-fmr-com:b2b"
location="../schemas/XtracB2BServiceSchema.xsd" />

Can anyone help me on this ?

Thanks
Jialing