ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu RIOU <matthieu_r...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Getting the SOAP reply
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:09:55 GMT
Hi,

If this feature is not available, I would like to know if it's in the development roadmap
or will never be supported. Without having the returned XML structure directly, involving
no java object transaformation, WSIF will not fulfill my needs.

Actually I believe this would be pretty interesting as I can't see how a really dynamic invocation
can occur when a full knowledge of the returned structure is necessary.

Thanks,

Matthieu Riou.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail