ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Service Name's soap:address location
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:18:49 GMT
Hi,

You can modify the service endpoint in the WSDL definition
programmatically. Here is some sample code which should do this (not
compiled or tested, but it should be approximately correct). This uses the
standard WSDL API being defined in JSR110 (see
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/wsdl4j for the
reference implementation).

WSDLFactory factory = WSDLFactory.newInstance();
WSDLReader reader = factory.newWSDLReader();
Definition def = reader.readWSDL(null,"sample.wsdl");
Service service = def.getService(new QName("foo","bar"); // accesses
service named foo:bar
List extElements = service.getExtensibilityElements();
SOAPAddress address = (SOAPAddress) extElements.get(0); // this assumes
that there is only one extensibility element under <service>, viz.
soap:address
address.setLocationURL("http://newURI");

Now the definition (def) can be used by WSIF to create a WSIFService that
will attempt to invoke the service whose SOAP endpoint is http://newURI.

Hope that helps,
Nirmal.

"David Seager" <SEAGER@uk.ibm.com>