ws-wsif-user mailing list archives

From "Leo Barcenas" <...@sd-net.co.jp>
Subject UnknownExtensibilityElement
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 04:41:52 GMT
Hello!

It's me again.
I tried to debug and compared the WSDL file to the ones that
are already working. I found out that aside from the soap:address
being written as "localhost", the binding tag includes a microsoft
extension.
The exact binding code is written below:

- <binding name="MainSoapBinding" type="tns:MainSoapPort">
  <stk:binding preferredEncoding="UTF-8"
xmlns:stk="http://schemas.microsoft.com/soap-toolkit/wsdl-extension" />
  <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="rpc"
/>

</binding>

Further, there is a UnknownExtensibilityElement in the services HashMap of
the definition
when the above mentioned is called. Is there a way that I could make the
Extensibility
known to the definition file?

Hoping for your response and help.
Any suggestion or comments are most welcome.

Many thanks.

Leo