ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ws-commons / WSDL4J DIME extensions
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:19:55 GMT
Jeremy,

I got private emails saying that we could start something and that the WSDL4J guys would pick
them
up eventually.

FYI, I have already enhanced WSDL2Java with the minimum stuff needed for us using the Unknown
Extensibility mechanism.

Let us do this...
1. start a proposal directory under your CVS module.
2. start coding there with a build.xml and generating a jar file that can be dropped into
both
axis and wsif.
3. Get the code to some good shape
4. Then use this code to start a ws-commons

What do you guys think with this approach? (don't want this code to be like WSIL - with no
activity)

Thanks,
dims

=====