ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ways to contribute
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:54:14 GMT
Hi Jeremy ,
Thanks for updating and volunteering for commit the patches, since
more than one year I'm contributing  to this project ,i believe i can
play a significant role now to keep project  alive :)

Since still I'm not a committer i need your ( Also any other
committers ) help to commit the patches. I just finalizing a plan ( a
to do list) to restart our development. Hopefully i can post it within
today so that you can get an clear idea. Also welcome for your
comments.

Thanks ,