ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Woden to generate sample SOAP body
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:15:30 GMT
On 10/11/2008, Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI ,
> As Arthur said Woden doesn't provide any code generation features, But you  can use Axis2's
WSDL2JAVA tool to generate java code according to your WSDL. You can invoke WSDL2JAVA though
command line or IDE like eclipse. please refer following links ..

> [1] - http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_4_1/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
> [2] - http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4_1/reference.html
>
> Thanks ,

Thanks, but actually I just want to generate the XML body content, not
Java code.
This is for use in testing arbitrary SOAP services (over HTTP) in Apache JMeter.

We want to be able to parse the WSDL, and extract the endpoint,
soapAction and message format for a given operation. The generated
message will then be amended by the user to enter the required
variable data before it is sent over HTTP.