ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From "Arthur Ryman" <arthur.ry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2008-04-01
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 12:20:52 GMT
Lawrence,

I won't be able to attend but I'd like to mention some status. The
WSDL 2.0spec is now effectively in active maintenance mode. The bug
John reported (a
schema error) has been corrected and the new version is now at the official
URL.

I expect future changes to occur faster. The process is to open a Bugzilla
at W3C. I'll assess it and propose a fix on the W3C mailing list. If no one
objects within a 2 week period, we'll make the correction.

-- Arthur