ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Update on Woden Incubation Status
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:31:49 GMT
To follow up,

1. I performed a search with the US trademark office and performed a
Google search for Woden. There were no real problem results. I've
summarized my findings in the Woden status file [1].

2. I sent an e-mail to the secretary and am awaiting a response.

5. I've been through the Woden code and dependencies. The code is licensed
under Apache V2.0 or W3C. I've listed the binary library licenses in the
Woden status file [1]. There is one outstanding library, StAX, for which I
need to confirm that the license is Apache V2.0.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/woden.html

Lawrence

"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
05/30/2007 10:35 AM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Update on Woden Incubation Status

Lawrence,

Please send an email to secretary AT apache.org regarding #2.
Regarding 5, Please review

- External jars depdendencies, make sure NOTICE and LICENSE files are
up-to-date. and all the licenses are compatible
- I don't think WSDL4J is trademarked and probably not relevent since
we are changing not going to use that name here.
- Please go thru the code and see if there are any headers with
copyright notices etc other than Apache's.

that's it. (i think :)

-- dims

On 5/30/07, Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
> A quick update on my action item to update the Woden status page [1].
I've