ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject License for StAX?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:31:49 GMT
Woden [1] is currently bundling the StAX jar (stax-api-1.0.1.jar) [2] with
our distribution. I've been reviewing the licenses of Woden's dependencies
for the Woden incubation status file [3] and can't find the license for
StAX. The jar doesn't contain a license file and the site states that StAX
is licensed under Apache ASL 2.1, which I haven't heard of. (Does this
exist?)

As Woden picked up this dependency from Axiom I think this is a good place
to ask, does anyone know under what license StAX is distributed and do you
have a reference that  I can refer to?

Thanks,

Lawrence

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/